Frequently asked questions
Sr UI Developer (Contract / Full-Time)
We are looking for a candidate with 5 to 10 years experience, with proven real time experience on eCommerce projects with strong Angular JS and HTML5 programming skills, complete system and use case understanding, passion towards learning new technologies and languages and with Do-IT-Now attitude for a Sr UI Developer position. As a UI developer, the engineer will be working for development of responsive web applications for e-Commerce products. Responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
• Design and develop scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant real-time Web applications
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Deep functional knowledge and hands on design experience with Web Services (REST,SOAP etc.)
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
• Maintain and improve existing implementations
• Apply software development process while building the products
• Develop unit tests to ensure the product meets the technical and business requirements set by stakeholders
• Generate and maintain documentation as required
• Work with other development teams in the project
• Resolve issues as required in a timely manner
• Travel 5%
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• 3+ years of experience in designing and building progressive and responsive Web Applications
• Development of Restful APIs
• Source control: Git
• Agile development process
• Self-motivated and with strong analytical, collaboration and communication skills
Nice to have:
• UI / UX Design experience
• Any certifications related to front end technologies
• Experience with any version control systems
• Experience with any Issue and project tracking tools
Sr Java Developer / Architect
2 Positions: Sr Java Developer / Architect (Contract / Full-Time)
We are looking for a candidate with 5 to 15 years experience, who is willing to work in a start-up with proven real time experience on eCommerce projects with strong Advanced Java, MySQL data base programming skills, complete system and use case understanding, passion towards learning new technologies and languages and with Do-IT-Now attitude for a Sr Java Developer / Architect position, who is responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications/ modules, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
Key Skills :
Technical: Strong design and programming knowledge in Core Java, Advanced Java, Java
Applets, OOPS, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, Multi Threading and MySQL database is
must. Experience in e-Commerce and database projects and Optimization for performance is required. Knowledge in J2EE, JSP, Ajax, XML, Web Technologies, NoSQL etc. is an advantage. Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns,Clean, Readable and Reusable code development, Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests is expected.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation