Uplift your emotions with our Bergamot & Patchouli Scented Candle in turquoise glass / 300cl.
Enjoy fresh, clean, citrusy aroma of Bergamot oil, which is steam-distilled from the rinds of citrus fruit that grows on Bergamot Orange trees, mainly in Southern Italy. If you like Earl Grey tea, then you might know that Bergamot oil is added there to provide distinctive citrus notes.
Inhaling Bergamot oil may help with anxiety, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, headache and insomnia.
Patchouli oil is derived from the leaves of the Patchouli plant that has earthy, aromatic scent. Inhaling Patchouli oil is thought to affect brain region involved in controlling emotions. Doing aromatherapy may positively affect heart rate, stress levels, blood pressure and breathing. It is also used as an antifungal, antibacterial agent, and provides feelings of relaxation.
LUXURY QUALITY ASSURANCE:
Our luxury scented candles are hand poured in London, using the highest quality, non-toxic, natural soy & coconut wax and natural lead-free cotton wicks.
- Designed and hand poured in London using 100% natural soy & coconut blend wax.
Means no paraffin that is made from petroleum as a by-product of making gasoline.
- Enjoy up to 60 hour burn time!
- Only purest essential oils are used to scent the candle.
No synthetic fragrances that are produced from man-made materials such as petroleum-based chemicals.
- Lead-free cotton wicks
We strongly focus on quality including a very important part of the candle which is a wick! Some cheap flimsy wicks contain lead to help the wicks stand upright in the wax. Lead inhalation from candle wicks may significantly elevate blood lead levels in people.
Bergamot & Patchouli Scented Candle
Please, NOTE: The wax seal stamps are handmade, therefore they all differ in shape slightly.
Warning: When the candle jar is hot, please, do not touch the stamp.
The first time you light your candle always let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the vessel.
- Always burn your candles for at least 1 hour at a time. This helps to prevent tunnelling.
- Do not burn your candles for longer than 3 hours at a time (have a second one from us with 10% off).
- Don’t burn candles all the way down to the bottom. Stop using the candle when 1cm of wax remains in the bottom. Burning to the bottom may cause the container to break and other damage.
- Always burn candles on a surface that is heat proof, and away from children and pets, curtains, books, baskets, clothing, vents and ceiling fans etc.
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Allow candles to cool and harden before relighting them.
- Candles can be cleaned by washing them gently in cool water.
- Before each use, trim your wick to 5-6mm in length and make sure it’s upright. If your wick is too long it will create black smoke, wick mushrooming and the candle will burn too quickly. Avoid cutting the wick too short as this will create problems with burning and create the candle tunnel.
- Before relighting your candle always trim the mushroom or little ball off the top of the wick to keep your candle burning gently.
- Cut the wick only when the wax has hardened.
Average Burn Time: 60 hours
Container Height: 93mm
Container Diameter: 78mm
Non-toxic natural wax
Phthalate-free and Nitro Musk free
Vegan friendly and cruelty free
Lead-free cotton wicks