Rich and exotic, this is a luxurious blend of infused herbs, spices and floral essential oils. Clean and sweet in its base of vanilla, musk and sandalwood, this scent combines perfectly with jasmine, lavender, orange, lemon and grapefruit essential oil. This unisex fragrance also includes, as the name suggests, rich amber notes with the addition of unique notes of balsam copaiba and cyclamen.
Top Notes: Grapefruit, Orange
Middle Notes: Jasmine, Lavender
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Vanilla
Egyptian Amber Scented Candle Small
Our luxury scented candles are handmade in Richmond, using the highest quality, non toxic, natural soy & coconut wax and natural lead-free cotton wicks.
- The first time you light your candle always let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the vessel.
- Always burn your candles for at least 1 hour at a time. This helps to prevent tunnelling.
- Do not burn your candles for longer than 3 hours at a time (have a second one from us with 10% off).
- Don’t burn candles all the way down to the bottom. Stop using the candle when 1cm of wax remains in the bottom. Burning to the bottom may cause the container to break and other damage.
- Always burn candles on a surface that is heat proof, and away from children and pets, curtains, books, baskets, clothing, vents and ceiling fans etc.
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Allow candles to cool and harden before relighting them.
- Candles can be cleaned by washing them gently in cool water.
- Before each use, trim your wick to 5-6mm in length and make sure it’s upright. If your wick is too long it will create black smoke, wick mushrooming and the candle will burn too quickly. Avoid cutting the wick too short as this will create problems with burning and create the candle tunnel.
- Before relighting your candle always trim the mushroom or little ball off the top of the wick to keep your candle burning gently.
- Cut the wick only when the wax has hardened.