Boost your mood with our Ylang Ylang Scented Candle in turquoise glass / 300cl.
By burning this candle, you will enjoy rich, fruity, flowery and aromatic scent.
Ylang Ylang oil is an essential oil, extracted by steam distillation from the star-shaped, yellow flower that grows on the Cananga tree in India, the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and some parts of Australia. Inhaling ylang ylang oil will help you to boost your mood, reduce depression and anxiety, lower blood pressure, decrease heart rate and repel flying insects and kill bug larvae.
LUXURY QUALITY ASSURANCE:
Our luxury scented candles are hand poured in London, using the highest quality, non toxic, natural soy & coconut wax and natural lead-free cotton wicks.
- Designed and hand poured in London using 100% natural soy & coconut blend wax.
Means no paraffin that is made from petroleum as a by-product of making gasoline.
- Enjoy up to 60 hour burn time
- Only purest essential oils are used to scent the candle
No synthetic fragrances that are produced from man-made materials such as petroleum-based chemicals.
- Lead-free cotton wicks
We strongly focus on quality including a very important part of the candle which is a wick! Some cheap flimsy wicks contain lead to help the wicks stand upright in the wax. Lead inhalation from candle wicks may significantly elevate blood lead levels in people.
- Enhance your scent with our Ylang Ylang Room & Linen Mist and Ylang Ylang Reed Diffuser!
Ylang Ylang Scented Signature Candle
Please, NOTE: The wax seal stamps are handmade, therefore they all differ in shape slightly.
Warning: When the candle jar is hot, please, do not touch the stamp.
The first time you light your candle always let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the vessel.
- Always burn your candles for at least 1 hour at a time. This helps to prevent tunnelling.
- Do not burn your candles for longer than 3 hours at a time (have a second one from us with 10% off).
- Don’t burn candles all the way down to the bottom. Stop using the candle when 1cm of wax remains in the bottom. Burning to the bottom may cause the container to break and other damage.
- Always burn candles on a surface that is heat proof, and away from children and pets, curtains, books, baskets, clothing, vents and ceiling fans etc.
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Allow candles to cool and harden before relighting them.
- Candles can be cleaned by washing them gently in cool water.
- Before each use, trim your wick to 5-6mm in length and make sure it’s upright. If your wick is too long it will create black smoke, wick mushrooming and the candle will burn too quickly. Avoid cutting the wick too short as this will create problems with burning and create the candle tunnel.
- Before relighting your candle always trim the mushroom or little ball off the top of the wick to keep your candle burning gently.
- Cut the wick only when the wax has hardened.
Average Burn Time: 60 hours
Container Height: 93mm
Container Diameter: 78mm
Non-toxic natural wax
Phthalate-free and Nitro Musk free
Vegan friendly and cruelty free
Lead-free cotton wicks