Definitions and overview
The term ‘Liza Veta’or ‘us’ or ‘we’refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is :
46 Graveney Road
Our company registration number is 09241826.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Making a contract with us
When you place an order with us, you are making a binding offer to buy goods.
Once we have reviewed your order we will e-mail you to confirm that we accept your order and that a contract has been made between us.
In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories unless stated in the specification of the goods.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
This contract is covered by the laws of English and Wales.
How to place an order
You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time.
Carriage charges, if applicable, will be shown prior to you placing your order.
You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
We use secure third party payment facilities for online purchases. Liza Veta shall not be liable for any loss or breach of privacy due to a fault or negligence from any third party payment provider.
Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate.
Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
Once your order is complete we will notify you of the dispatch date.
Goods will normally be dispatched within 1-2 days. Pre-order goods will be dispatched within 2-3 weeks and any estimated dispatch date is an estimate, which can change without notice.
You can choose the delivery option during check out.
Cancellation and returns
You can cancel your contract at any time up to 14days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail us or call us using the contact information provided above.
You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging and labels to the address below, at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
54 Hill Street
The goods must be in selling condition. We may not accept cancellation requests and returns for items that have been worn, damaged by you, or do not have original two hang tags attached.
If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
We will refund all monies paid to us by you including any postage/carriage within 14 days, less any costs due under this contract.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Faulty Goods / Guarantee
If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. It’s helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received.
The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however, on inspection, we will refund your reasonable postage costs, providing that the goods are found to be faulty. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however, you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.
If an item is no longer available we will offer an alternative. However, our liability will be to replace the faulty goods only and we are unable to guarantee an exact match. In this instance, you will have the option of a refund.
1. The Loyalty Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or gift certificate.
2. The Loyalty Card must be presented at the time of purchase.
3. Points cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. Loyalty Card points can be collected on clothing items only in Liza Veta Boutique at 54 Hill Street, TW9 1TW, Richmond. Loyalty card cannot be collected on accessories or jewellery items.
5. We reserve the right to exclude certain products lines from the Loyalty Card scheme.
7. The Loyalty Card remains the property of The Liza Veta Boutique.
8. The Liza Veta boutique reserves the right to amend or withdraw the card and or scheme without any notification.
9. Information will be held on our database but will not be accessible to any other third parties in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Website Terms and Use
This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to them in the future.
Use of Website
You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. The material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
No part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to the server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Links to and From other websites
Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
If you choose to link to our website in breach of the previous paragraph you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
Exclusion of Liability
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of the material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be a liability or responsibility for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
Law and Jurisdiction
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.